After an hour in customer support (thank you Jorge M) we realized that it was an ad-blocking app, Blokada, that was the culprit. Can't delete this post myself!
Premium family plan
Samsung A8 2018
I can’t download podcast episodes, get the white exclamation point instantly but no other error message. Have tried multiple episodes from different podcasts without any luck. I can download music playlists as usual though. I've tried everything I could think of, but please let me know if there is something else I should try!
I’ve made sure I:
- Connected to home wifi. Tried on mobile, same issue.
- Have more than 25 GB storage, removed the SD card and removed cache files there manually after uninstall. Moved storage to local on phone but still the same issue.
- Only have 2 units, with only ca 200 songs offline in total.
- Have done clean reinstall as per the guide and just tried to clear cache in-app a few times.
- Can't try to download podcast episodes on desktop as it is not a feature yet unfortunately.
Thank you in advance!