Premium 3+Years

Country

Canada

Device

Galaxy S10

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

This is the most maddening thing Spotify has ever done, for me anyways. News flash for Spotify dev's, I dont always want to listen to a specific albumn or a specific playist. 80% of the time, my goto is(WAS) to click "songs" and shuffle every song from every albumn Ive ever added.

and no, I dont want to comb through thousands of albumns and songs and click your stupid little like button to build a "Like songs" playlist.

Im in the process of swithcing over to a different source of music now, maybe it seems like a small change to the app, but its absolutely ruined the way I listen to music.

1 Reply

To further my distain for you recent butchering of your software, I now see when I add an albumn to "my library" on my PC, its songs are not added to the still available "songs" list on my PC.

You guys need to give your head a shake. Theres now no way to see a master list of sorts, a complete ability to shuffle every song in the library, without manually creating such a list yourself. 

This is enough to make alot of long time users cancel their subscriptions, I know I will be.

Suggested posts