Re: Why can't I View Albums?

Regular
emilia, I have already tried that.
Highlighted

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hi @GamerBoi1

I'd suggest leaving a comment in the Ongoing Issue thread that I linked in my previous response, with all the details mentioned in the Status Update. If you could also click the +VOTE, that would be great as well! 

That way the right team will have all the necessary details to investigate it further. 

Since all the updates regarding this issue will be posted there as well, you can subscribe to that threat to be up-to-date and to be notified if there are any news. 

Emilia_8Rock Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Regular
You know what, screw it. I'm gonna do the clean reset install thing. However, if I screw up, I'm gonna kinda blame it on you for making me write like 400 things down. If it works, I'm going to hate you less. I'll see through this tomorrow.
Highlighted

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hi @GamerBoi1

You can go straight to leaving a comment in the Ongoing Issue with all the details. 

I know it can be frustrating, I'm experiencing the same issue. 

I hope there's more info from the team investigating this soon! 

Emilia_8Rock Star 9
Highlighted

Visitor

I have the same problem as you. I have no idea how to fix it, but on my device if I press "Add songs" on a Playlist and search up an album, I can add and preview stuff. I know it doesn't really fix the problem, but it's an alternative.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I've been having this problem to, so I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Guess I'll have to wait and see then... Thanks for this answer Emilia btw!

Highlighted

Visitor
It seems to be the ‘and more’ buttonn, but only for artists.
Highlighted

Visitor

i cant open albums either, and i’m on ios with free spotify. do you have any idea when this will get fixed?

Highlighted

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hi @siamahajan

This is intended behavior for the free app on mobile now. At the moment, the "and more" option when viewing an album or artist page won't be leading to a page where you can preview a list of all the tracks contained within.

There's an idea created to bring back the "and more" function. 

If you're interested in it, make sure to add your +VOTE there. 

Emilia_8Rock Star 9
Highlighted

Visitor

Is Spotify planning on addressing this? Its been over a month and I still cant access artists albums either. 

SUGGESTED POSTS