Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why do I always have to re-download my playlist?

Why do I always have to re-download my playlist?

Why does spotify keep deleting my downloads? I constantly have to redownlo and its using up all my data. I'm ready to cancel my subscription and go back to rhapsody.
43 Replies

New to spotify and I've been experiencing this problem with having to re-download playlists. I thought it was just me doing something wrong with the app that was causing it. Obviously it's a problem with spotify itself and to hear it's been happening for years... I will definitely be warning anyone else that's considering getting and PAYING for it in future. May as well just get the free version.

I discussed in detail with spotify CS, and un and reinstalled the app, after clearing the cache on my end, and having them do some offline storage problem fix on their end.... i then downliaded, and this time when i restarted my phone, the downloads didnt disappear. the storage area, SD card, wasnt changed to phine during tbe phone restart, as had happened before.
So far so good,,,,jury is still out

Is this post really from 2013 and the problem is still not fixed.

What a joke!!

Simple fix for the problem YOUR customers are having, use another service.

Dammed ridiculous. I didn't know this problem existed till I went away for the weekend .and found my music would not play anymore. It's pathetic actually. I will not be staying considering Spotify are actually not skilled enough to fix their own problems after 5 years of complaining

Suggested posts