Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why does spotify say I am in the wrong country and i am not connected to the internet?

Why does spotify say I am in the wrong country and i am not connected to the internet?

Hello,

I am trying to get the spotify app to work and this is getting rediculous.  No app should be this hard to get working.

Initially when I tried to logg in it said I am not connected to the internet (whihc I am).  I did a ful reset, took battery out and tried again.

Now it says I am in the wrong countryy! 

Why does it say that?  Am I only allowed to use spotify in one country ever?  If I go on vacation to another country or visit relatives only 15min across tha boarder I can not use the app?

I read online that I need to change my country in my online profile but when i try the only option it gives me is USA (I am in Canada).

Is spotify an app that doesn't want Canadians to use it?

Thank you,

1 Reply

Hello @DjEclipse & welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend you to contact support here so they can help you sort this out.

Sometimes your account country setting might get messed up and will stop you from logging in correctly.

If you receive an automated email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.
Support usually answers within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Suggested posts