Why is the max volume so quiet?

Solved!

Re: Why is the max volume so quiet?

Fred1233

I did not expect to receive so many replies. This is obviously a very wide spread problem. Spotify seems to not give a **bleep** about us. I have stopped paying them two months ago. I repeatedly sent them emails, and all they could do was send me the same automated answer 3 times in a row, asking a bunch of useless questions about my phone, when the problem is in their app.

Anyway, in a nutshell... There is a huge problem that stops us being able to listen to music, and after complaining multiple times they did not help me at all, and it seems many other people have also complained. They simply cannot get bothered to fix the problem, their customer service is absolutely **bleep**. This has been going on for ages and ages.

I advise you all to do the same as me, just stop using Spotify. It seems as though Spotify doesn't even want us to use Spotify... I'm honestly disgusted at such **bleep**ty customer service 

big_troll001
Casual Listener

Same problem here. Spotify sounds muffled using Android app.

Sony XA

Android 7.0

Spotify (Most recent version)

Running bluetooth/aptx to AudioPro T14

Other apps working fine. Currently national radio app = Nice sound. Spotify = stupid sound.

Tried Spofify from my macmini via optical cable = nice sound.

Apparently this has been going on for at least 3 years. I do not beleive that Spotify is capable of solving the problem.

Markgrif80
Casual Listener

Reinstall and still quiet on our Samsung note 8, s8, iphone 6 and 8plus. So apparently it's a wide problem

RifleWitch

Galaxy S7, I've been having the same problem for a while. I've been a Premium member for over a year, but given how little Spotify gives a **bleep** about their customer base, I think I'll stick to just pirating my music again.

rod_mustang24

I've had the same problem since I started using Spotify (2 years ago) and tried Google play music. I also noticed that when you play songs from the local files, the volume is considerably higher than the songs from Spotify itself. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem but it's sad to see that after so many feedback from the users, Spotify hasn't done anything..

Markgrif80
Casual Listener
Yea I'm on the verge of canceling my premium and going back to Google music

mokeitup

Tried connecting to aux out and the max volume is soooooo quiet. Someone else with iPhone and Spotify and the max volume is great. Spotify,  fix this problem or I'll be another one cancelling my subscription and going somewhere else

Highlighted

JB22
Regular

Same here on pc app. Tidal booms louder. Just strange!

Stonefish

Same here accross all platforms... SORT IT OUT SPOTIFY!!

Hank79

Mate, you need to get into politics. This is clearly a problem that should have been "passed onto the techs" a very long time ago. 

I'm slightly comforted that I'm not alone with this problem. But equally dismayed nothing has been done to fix the problem. 

I run spotify from my Android device (all firmware and app versions up to date) via aux 3.5mm input to a premium Harmon kardon sound system in my car and with the volume at Max it's nowhere near loud enough.  Conversely with the same system running my ipod with 192kb music the volume only has to be at 50% for bone rattling volume.

Not good enough spotify. This is a paid service, I would hate to think what's the artists would say with their content being delivered in such a lacklustre manner.

Love some movement here otherwise it's time to go..

SUGGESTED POSTS