Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why my downladed songs disappeared every time I turn on my mobile?

Solved!

Why my downladed songs disappeared every time I turn on my mobile?

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

S8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi everyone,

Every time that I turn on my mobile phone all my songs start downloading again, I always saved them in my SD card. Maybe the problem is that my SD is not working well but I don't think so because it's almost new. I suppose that if I choose to save them in my SD it's compulsory to re-downladed them. If someone knows how to fix it or to confirm that it works to all like that, please tell me. 

Thanks and sorry if it have been already solved but I didn't find anything.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

5 Replies

Do the downloaded songs eventually show up after a few minutes after turning the phone on?

They start downlading again all, as the first time.

Hey @GGuille.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

Could you check out the steps in this support article and see if they help you solve the issue? The relevant section is called Downloads unexpectedly removed.

If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll see what else we can suggest.

Keep us posted!

I hace saw that yes. It does not help me too much. The problem is that when I turn on the mobile, the default option that was save in SD is not activated. So the spotify detects that the music is not downloaded and it starts to downloaded. I can see that the sd contains the music but as the option save in internal storage is selected it starts to download again all. If every time that I turn off the mobile, save in sd storage keeps on it would fix the problem, but I don't know why it changes to internal storage. Thanks for you reply.

Marked as solution

Suggested posts