Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will we ever get a decent working app for Android?

Will we ever get a decent working app for Android?

After using Spotify I unsuscribed for about two years and when I came back Spotify still lacked basic functionality.

Why can't we get sorting in playlists or just a sorted playlist? It should not take 2 minutes to find a song in my playlist because the song I added most recently get's in the bottom of the list. With 1000 songs in my playlist it takes forever to find a song.

And when is landscape for tablets coming?

All I heard from Spotify is how they listen to there coustomers but when you look att forums like getsatisfaction you see that you don't listen to your coustomers.

4 Replies

@bonno wrote:

After using Spotify I unsuscribed for about two years and when I came back Spotify still lacked basic functionality.

Why can't we get sorting in playlists or just a sorted playlist? It should not take 2 minutes to find a song in my playlist because the song I added most recently get's in the bottom of the list. With 1000 songs in my playlist it takes forever to find a song.

And when is landscape for tablets coming?

All I heard from Spotify is how they listen to there coustomers but when you look att forums like getsatisfaction you see that you don't listen to your coustomers.

thank you for your feedback.  the [feature you requsted] is a high priority for us.  please continue to check this forum and our blog for our next release which will contain the [feature you requested] and will be released on [unspecified future date].  keep the feedback coming.

Witch feture are you talking about? You said "the" feture I was requesting. Is it landscape or sorting? I guess landscape but are you working on a way to get a sorted playlist on my Android devices?

Semes like a really hard process to implement thees "fetures" sense it has taken years for Spotify and it still don't work...

I hope you don't pay your programers sense they seem to suck at there work.

I don't say that I can do it better, I can't do it better but if hobby programers that sits at home can do a better job creating a music player then Spotify should to sense Spotify have way deeper pockets than som random guy/girl.

@bonno wrote:

Witch feture are you talking about? You said "the" feture I was requesting. Is it landscape or sorting? I guess landscape but are you working on a way to get a sorted playlist on my Android devices?

Semes like a really hard process to implement thees "fetures" sense it has taken years for Spotify and it still don't work...

I hope you don't pay your programers sense they seem to suck at there work.

I don't say that I can do it better, I can't do it better but if hobby programers that sits at home can do a better job creating a music player then Spotify should to sense Spotify have way deeper pockets than som random guy/girl.

i'm sorry.  i feel bad now.  i'm not a spotify rep -- i was just making fun of them.  the joke is that they don't ever fix things -- most people know this.

Hehe okay 🙂

I wounder how Spotify can make money on this sh*tty service.

I guess the torrent days are back for me sense I will unsubscribe.

I hope that Spotify will loose all there money and that the people who work there will get children with seven asses.

F**k you Spotify!

Suggested posts