Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

With every start notification "downloading 1 of xx (2%)"

Solved!

With every start notification "downloading 1 of xx (2%)"

Hello everyone
I never log off my Spotify but just close the Android App when not using it. Nearly everytime I open it I get a notification in my notification line showing the Spotify Icon and telling me "downloading 1 of xx (xx%)" and it starts downloading a different number of something each time and I can't start a song until this process has finished. I don't even know if it's downloading songs or whatever as I haven't been adding new songs to my playlists for long and the ones I have are downloaded already.... I am a Premium user, offline mode is deactivated, download using cellular is switched on (otherwise I won't be able to download anything would I??)
Hopefully there's someone who can help me 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. Have you set the download option on playlists you are following and which get regularly updated such as spotify's charts, discover or daily mix?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. Have you set the download option on playlists you are following and which get regularly updated such as spotify's charts, discover or daily mix?

Thank you so much for your help 🙂 the only thing I found out: as soon as I'm following a playlist (no matter if download is activated or not) it will do this download notification anyway don't know why but as long as I don't follow a playlist that is made by someone else and changes regularly I don't have this problem 🙂

Suggested posts