Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

With my new account, can I acess offline music still on my device from previous Spotify account?

With my new account, can I acess offline music still on my device from previous Spotify account?

I have a lot of offline Spotify music on my phone from a trial account provided by my cell phone provider.  As it was cheaper to subscribe directly with Spotify, I signed up for a direct account with them and did not renew my Spotify account with my cell provider.

Even though file manager shows that there is a significant amount of other files (i.e. off line music), my new Spotify account does not show my previous offline music.

Is there anyway to have the Spotify app recognize the previous offline music on my device?  I haven't changed the app (just logged in under my new account).

Thank you.

1 Reply

Any downloads are locked to your old account and can't be accessed with a different account. You'll need to download music you want to have available offline again. Before doing that, free up the wasted space on your SD card by deleting the folder "~android>data>com.spotify.music".

Suggested posts