Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't resume properly

Won't resume properly

Having a problem with current android app version where when I pause playback, go into work, then try to resume later after work Spotify fails to reload properly. I end up with just the last playing track showing, but the forward/back buttons are greyed out as if the rest of the playlist is missing. Also typically the little round circle that shows your progress when playing the track is missing, and also the shuffle button is greyed out instead of turned on as I had left it.

This happens every time and is super annoying. I have two different playlists in a folder and am shuffling the entire folder. One playlist has 1700 or so local/offline tracks and the other playlist has about 3400 streaming tracks. Is it possible there is some kind of playlist size limitation I'm not aware of? But this setup works perfectly when I first start playing. It plays from track to track randomly between the two playlists in this folder without stopping on the way into work. When I leave work the only way to get it going again is to hit back key on the phone and choose a new track from the combined playlists in the folder. After that it works fine again. Only resuming the last playing track is a problem.

Phone is HTC One 64 GB / 2GB ram.

1 Reply

Hi. This is a long-standing issue and there's a request in the ideas forum fo rit to be fixed. Please add your support there.

Suggested posts