Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't show me a list of all of an artists songs

Solved!

Won't show me a list of all of an artists songs

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

Samsung J7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Whenever I click on an artist I can usually click on the "and more..." and it will bring me to a list of all their songs but it no longer brings me anywhere. It does this for albums as well. I can only see a list of songs if it is on a playlist.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jayysarina, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I can confirm that at the moment, the "and more" option when viewing an album or artist page won't be leading to a page where you can preview a list of all the tracks contained within. However, you should still be able to listen to the shuffled tracks of an album or artist.

I understand that having the button while it not doing anything can be confusing and that you'd like to have a way to see all tracks in an album so I'll make sure to pass this on to the right folks.

I also recommend posting an idea in the Ideas board.

Hope you'll find this helpful.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jayysarina, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I can confirm that at the moment, the "and more" option when viewing an album or artist page won't be leading to a page where you can preview a list of all the tracks contained within. However, you should still be able to listen to the shuffled tracks of an album or artist.

I understand that having the button while it not doing anything can be confusing and that you'd like to have a way to see all tracks in an album so I'll make sure to pass this on to the right folks.

I also recommend posting an idea in the Ideas board.

Hope you'll find this helpful.

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is ridiculous that you can't just type an artist name, click on the artist and be able to see all of the popular songs. I get that you can see it if you scroll down all the way to "see songs from artist". However sometimes this tab isn't there and without that you can't actually sample or view a song your looking for from an artist. I understand this is the free version on mobile android, but good God why dose a company have to screw with everything all the time with updates. Whoever thought that taking away this streamlined feature was a good idea should get fired. This makes it so I don't want to use Spotify at all. I'd rather pay for a premium version of a crappy amazon music than this garbage. I just want to sample music and not have to click 100 times to get the chance to find a song I'm looking for. Anyways, it would be nice if you fixed this, but let's be honest, you probably won't. You'll probably have even more updates to make it more limiting to sample music and make it harder for a poor **bleep** like me to enjoy this app. 

Hey there @AaronBurnsy,

Thank you for your post and for your feedback.

We're always testing things and aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using the app and find it gets better in the future. 

If you'd like to see the option to view the songs in playlists and artist profiles you can leave a +Vote on this idea to support it.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts