Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't stop shuffle

Won't stop shuffle

I cannot get shuffle to stop. I am a premium member. I have gone onto the song page and deselected the shuffle icon. I have clicked the first song in the album to start playing.

Incidentally when I do choose to use shuffle on a large playlist it only ever plays a small selection of songs, it never randomises the whole playlist.
8 Replies

I have the same question as well. It was my understanding that if I purchased the premium membership I would be able to play my songs as I wanted. I've reset all of my devices and it's still only allowing me to play on shuffle mode. Very frustrating!

same here, i am a premium user, and about 2 months ago i selected shuffle at a party to mix up my playlist, ever since then i cannot listen to a playlist or album normally. Each time i click on shuffle it doesnt stop, it just changes the order. 

Why isn't this issue ever answered?

I also have the same issue and would like to get an answer from Spotify.

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER this question - it's driving me crazy!!! I do NOT want to use shuffle....and I can't get it to stop shuffling!!!!!!!!! Please - it's one of the main reasons I paid for a subscription! Thanks

Why hasn’t anyone responded to these questions ?

Hello @PatrickM1980 and the rest.

When you upgrade from Free to Premium you should be able to choose if you'd like to Shuffle, or not.

If you feel like the Shuffle feature is stuck, try to reinstall the app using these instructions.

Be sure to log in with the correct account of course! Open up the email you received after subscribing to Premium as this email contains the username of the account that has been upgraded to Premium. It's very easy to create an account with us so it could be the case that you have a second (Free) account you do not know about.

Hope it works! Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts