Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Would Spotify be so kind as to prioritise landscape mode for Android tablets?

Would Spotify be so kind as to prioritise landscape mode for Android tablets?

Seeing as the last thread was so cruelly closed because it had annoying capitals in the title (and the admin was seemingly unable to alter that), may I once again request that Spotify prioritise a landscape mode please?

Paying Spotify subscirbers using the very popular Asus Transformer devices are currently unable to use Spotify when the device is being used as a tablet. Seeing as Transformwers have been out for some considerable time now, it's about time Spotify sorted this out. 

To Spotify's shame, it's the ONLY app I've come across that won't work in landscape yet it's the one I give the most money to!

So could the people at Spotify at least give some idea when this relatively minor feature may be implemented?

Thank you.

2 Replies

There is a thread discussing this idea over on the Ideas forum.

Rocio was kind enough to give a little bit more information about what is going on with the android development. It is on the roadmap, but there are other issues that need to be resolved first.

Sit tight, I'm sure this won't be overlooked. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

and addition; Since Android devices aren't specified such as tablet or phone, but they all share the same OS, the modifications come to all devices when its' implemented.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts