Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Would it be possible to get play lists from two countries

Solved!

Would it be possible to get play lists from two countries

Hi, I am leaving in Denmark but am French. I have Spotify premium and enjoy the play lists accessible in Denmark but miss a lot French artists' music.

Is there any possibility to get lists of two countries - now or in the future?

I am sure that I am not alone in this situation in a world where mobility becomes normal

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @PierreDK, Welcome to the Community!

I also noticed this problem of the Browse page only showing foreign playlists when I was abroad, but I couldn't find a way to change this.

The only way around this is searching for and following accounts with multiple playlists like these:

Note: every Public playlist is searchable and accessible by everyone around the world.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @PierreDK, Welcome to the Community!

I also noticed this problem of the Browse page only showing foreign playlists when I was abroad, but I couldn't find a way to change this.

The only way around this is searching for and following accounts with multiple playlists like these:

Note: every Public playlist is searchable and accessible by everyone around the world.

Thanks, Vincent!

It seems working on my computer. A bit more complicatedon the iPhone (I need first to listen on my PC and then it comes on my last played oin the phone - but ok).

Good trick!

You're welcome 🙂

Suggested posts