Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Xperia XA offline music on sd card

Solved!

Xperia XA offline music on sd card

Hi. I have Sony Xperia XA and I have problem with storing offline music on memory card. Music is always stored on internal memory where I dont have enough space. I found many tutorials how to resolve this issue but all requires reinstalling Spotify. And this is a problem on my phone because Spotify is pre-installed on it and I cant uninstall it. Can you please help me? Thank you 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Does your phone actually show exrenal storage or did you format it as internal storage? If you formated it as external storage, you should see the option in spotify settings to use the SD card. You may need to give spotify permission to access storage in the application manager.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Does your phone actually show exrenal storage or did you format it as internal storage? If you formated it as external storage, you should see the option in spotify settings to use the SD card. You may need to give spotify permission to access storage in the application manager.

@Joe wrote:

Yes I tried to update application and now I have option in settings to use the SD card. Before update there was no option. Thank you. Problem resolved.

Suggested posts