Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Xperia Z3 issues

Xperia Z3 issues

Could anybody help me in trying to solve my Xperia Z3 issue?

Spotify keeps stopping after every track, this includes direct streaming and playback from saved files. It also does not let me save songs and will continue to redownload them after reopening the app. It also does not let me playback saved playlists. It crashes everytime I open it, it won't load properly and I can't see the artist or album names. It stutters on every song. Sometimes it will play and no sound will come through.

I have cleared the cache, data and clean installed countless times. I have reset my phone, I have changed my sd card from a 64gb to a 128gb card. I have used my brothers sd card and the issues still remain. I have also checked for software updates. And codec downloads.

This is getting quite ridiculous. If I unable to get this cleared I may probably go with another service.
2 Replies

Seems like you've tried most of the ideas I'd suggest for troublesshooting therefore I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for replying. I shall look into the link you have posted and follow up as much as I can. 

If there is anything else, I may post in this thread or I will make another one. 

Thanks for your time,

Raptor

Suggested posts