Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Yet More Issues on Android - Signs Me Out After Every Session/Deleting Offline Music

Yet More Issues on Android - Signs Me Out After Every Session/Deleting Offline Music

PREMIUM

UK

ANDROID

MOTO G5 PLUS

In the gym earlier, music skips forward, plays 1 second, skips back, plays 1 second, skips forward rinse and repeat. So I hard shut down the app through settings/application/force stop. Reload the app and asks me to sign in. Lost all downloaded offline music (2000+ songs and no signal for 4G or WIFI in the gym = no music for my workout. I pop downstairs to get signal, uninstall the app, restart phone and reinstall the app. Sign in and download a small playlist so I at least have something. Go back up to the gym and it has signed me out during that 30 second walk and lost the playlist I downloaded. I should add the app and offline music are saving to an SD card with plenty of space as that's where it has all been running from with no issues until this morning.

Why do I have to deal**bleep** like this every few months with spotify? I've signed out of all devices now via the website and it still doesn't keep me signed in or save my offline playlists each time I exit the app. It's running on Android 8.1.0 and is up to date. I'm really fed up of**bleep**. WHAT IS GOING ON? Any ideas?

0 Replies

Suggested posts