Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You are listening to Rakish's iphone???

You are listening to Rakish's iphone???

I was out exercising listening to Spotify on my Note 5 when all of a sudden my music started to jump to different songs. Play then stop. So I look at my phone and the app is locked up, then a screen appears stating that I am listening to Rakish's iphone and a big white button that says continue. I completely powered off my phone and thought that my account was being hacked by the fbi or nsa. Now I am all for state sponsored hacking as long as it's putting bad guys away, but how the **bleep** and what the **bleep** is doing this?

Has this ever happened to anyone before? Why did it do that? Who the heck is Raskish?

4 Replies

Hi. It seems that someone has access to your account but it should be easy to fix. First, follow the instructions here to change your password then go to your account page and click the "sign out everywhere" button.

It's important not to use the same login credentials across different services and sites since if those details are stolen from a less secure server, they'll be posted for all the other losers to see and try to use on premium services such as Spotify.

Thanks. I changed the password. Hopefully that keeps the fbi criminal/script kiddies/child predators/murderers/Carmen Ortizs' out of my account.

Thanks again. 🙂

I have previously done this and not exactly the same name. But they continue to listen to my account and i can't figure out why or how they continue.

I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Suggested posts