Step 1

NEXT STEP

You took away my personal alarms

Solved!

You took away my personal alarms

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

I used to be able to use my own playlist to wake up to but now u have to use one of the premade playlists. That **bleep**ing sucks. Fix it .

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @CyberYuggoth,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you seeing any error messages when trying to select a user-created playlist? It'd be helpful if you could include any screenshots so we can take a closer look.

Keep in mind that when choosing a playlist for your alarm, you should be able to see a search icon to find more options in the app.

We'd also recommend making sure that both Spotify and Google Clock are up to speed with the latest versions of the app available.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @CyberYuggoth,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you seeing any error messages when trying to select a user-created playlist? It'd be helpful if you could include any screenshots so we can take a closer look.

Keep in mind that when choosing a playlist for your alarm, you should be able to see a search icon to find more options in the app.

We'd also recommend making sure that both Spotify and Google Clock are up to speed with the latest versions of the app available.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts