Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Music] Increase maximum Songs allowed in Your Music

[Your Music] Increase maximum Songs allowed in Your Music

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines 

Device

xiaomi redmi note 5 pro 

Operating System

Android 9 (pie)

I've always added songs via the windows app by clicking the "+" button right next to the song's name. It always appears in the "songs" playlist (in the windows app) but not on my android phone anymore. In a nutshell: nothing happens - it doesn't get synced anymore. Additionally I can't search songs on the android app and I have the "go online to see the menu" bug which seems to have everyone by now...

Now I have to reinstall the app in order for it to get synced but since I've downloaded all the songs I have to download them all over again and that really sucks. 

I don't know spotify, you want to make the app "better" but one of your updates broke the system. Congratulations, it was a decent service for a while

"We are sorry. Something went wrong. It didn't work out. Please try again" - translation"We are sorry. Something went wrong. It didn't work out. Please try again" - translation

Offline bug?Offline bug?

Thank you very much for your help and @spotify please fix your stuff and telling people "reinstall the application" isn't enough! Consult your engeneers, YOUR APP IS BROKEN!

0 Replies

Suggested posts