Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Music not working

Solved!

Your Music not working

Hi, 

"Your Music" is not working on the android app here. I think it is because my Username ends with/contains a '+'. I tried on 3 different Phones (Galaxy S3, Ascend P6 and LG G3), Spotify tells me "You've removed all the Songs from this album", altough they're visible under "Songs". The same problem with the "Artist" page. Pressing the green "Save Album" button does nothing too. I've created a new account wich ends with '+', same Problem. So i guess it is some problem with special chars. It works perfectly in the desktop app.

Regards, Hanswurscht

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Certainly looks like an issue, I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here and ask them to change your username.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Certainly looks like an issue, I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here and ask them to change your username.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thanks i'll try that.

Suggested posts