Germany

Device
mi 10 pro max

operation system
Android

hello dear
The following error is displayed when I try to log in to Spotify

Error: Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server.

when i want to play music on android or ubuntu desktop app, the following error is displayed:
No internet connection available

My IP appears to be blocked by you

please help me

thanks

6 Replies

Hey there @tarimehr

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this has always happened or if it started happening after a specific event, such as an update?

On another note, we recommend trying with a different network, for example creating a hotspot on your phone and using that to see if that makes the difference. 

Lastly, could you let us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your devices?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello everyone, I'm having the same problem. There are many complaints from our customers. No access from AS48882 addresses. Probably the reason is the blocking of Russia and our addresses were accidentally included in the blocking list. We are not Russia, but Ukraine. Please unblock our subnets so our customers can have access to the best streaming service.

The list of ips is as follows:

31.133.64.0 20

91.218.16.0 22

91.224.112.0 23

95.215.48.0 24

95.215.49.0 24

95.215.50.0/24

95.215.51.0 24

2001:678:2B4:: 48

Hi, same problem at Lima-Peru *SNIP* ( Moderator EDIT ) any help please.

Hi there @Pamycita,

Thanks for the post.

I'd recommend you do a clean reinstall of your app, following the instructions in this Guide. Make sure that Spotify app data and cache are cleared before re-installing the app.

If this keeps happening, please let us know if you're getting the error both on WiFi and Mobile data.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

same is happening to me i can't access it from home but when i use mobile data it works fine (heck i can't even post anything here when i'm using home internet as it requires me to login to my account and guess what? I CANT LOGIN) this is not an issue with the device or client please don't recommend deleting cache or doing a clean install. same client with different connection works fine, using a vpn also fixes the problem and I'm absolutely sure spotify is not blocked by my isp. this is 100% from spotify some ip ranges are blacklisted by mistake.

i am having the same issue with my vps accessing the api as forbibben 403

Suggested posts