album file corrupted with albums from downloaded songs

album file corrupted with albums from downloaded songs

Plan Premium

Device

Samsung S8 and Apple Ipod

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Am about to ditch Spotify because the software is so glitchy. I've had weeks of re downloading albums that disappear despite regularly going online. The latest major glitch is beyond me:

My SONG folder used to list only the single songs I have downloaded and the ALBUM folder only listed the albums I downloaded.

I now have an ALBUM folder that lists all my albums BUT also now lists every every album that my dowloaded songs have come from - ridiculous

None of them are showing as downloaded

When I do download a previouly selcted album then the tracks now also appear in my SONG folder

How do i get the singles/songs in the SONG folder adn the ALBUM folder jsut showing the downloaded albums?

Using Ipod and Samsung S8, go online regularly and have re installed the apps

Looks like a waste of time and money to me - but would appreciate any help if there's something obvious going on

thanks

1 Reply

Turns out that I have received the "benefits" of a software upgrade. spotify think it's a great idea to: place all album tracks in my song slibrary - i have to hunt through thousands of lines to find my singles so i can create a playlist place all the albums from which i have downloaded a single into my albumlibrary - which is now cluttered full of **bleep** so that I cant see my real album content Software deevelpoment by a monkey...................or have Apple sent in an agent?

Suggested posts