Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot view public playlists

i have spotify premuim, and have made my playlists public so that my friend can view them. when they go to my profile and view my playlists it says error occured try again.my account name is samsosa505

• i have spotify premuim, and have made my playlists public so that my friend can view them. when they go to my profile and view my playlists it says error occured try again. my account name is samsosa505
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Deletes all downloaded songs

My Spotify Application deletes all my downloaded songs, probably 4 zimes in th weekI allways have to download them again, which is really tiering

• My Spotify Application deletes all my downloaded songs, probably 4 zimes in th week I allways have to download them again, which is really tiering
  • MrBrown3
  • Music Fan
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

cannot view public playlists

i have spotify premium and made my playlists public so my friend can see them. when they go to my profile and try to view my playlists it brings up a message saying error, and a try again buttonmy account is samsosa505

• i have spotify premium and made my playlists public so my friend can see them. when they go to my profile and try to view my playlists it brings up a message saying error, and a try again button m...
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! La APP se cierra sola

Buenas amigos de la comunidad tengo Spotify instalado en un Xiaomi 4A con Android 6.0.1, la version de la APP es 8.4.9.271 armV7, la aplicación luego de un tiempo de reproducción se cierra sola la aplicación.No se si será por el equipo, la version de...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas amigos de la comunidad tengo Spotify instalado en un Xiaomi 4A con Android 6.0.1, la version de la APP es 8.4.9.271 armV7, la aplicación luego de un tiempo de reproducción se cierra sola la ap...
  • gibsoncarrasco
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Album art disappearing

Occasionally whenever I have Spotify playing in the background and then go to the app, the album disappears (as shown in the picture attached). This isn't a major issue, but rather just something that annoying and I thought I should alert the communi...

• Occasionally whenever I have Spotify playing in the background and then go to the app, the album disappears (as shown in the picture attached). This isn't a major issue, but rather just something tha...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Skips not refreshing

My skips havn't refreshed for over a day now! I thought that they refreshed after an hour!

• My skips havn't refreshed for over a day now! I thought that they refreshed after an hour!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Android app extremely slow and uses a lot of CPU

I've noticed that unlike the MacOS and iOS versions of Spotify the Android app is ridiculously slow and uses a lot of CPU. I'm using an NVIDIA Shield Tablet K1, there are no other performance issues with other apps. It's not a network issue. I've run...

• Regular
  • I've noticed that unlike the MacOS and iOS versions of Spotify the Android app is ridiculously slow and uses a lot of CPU.   I'm using an NVIDIA Shield Tablet K1, there are no other performanc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I'm on a premium package but the app itself is not allowing to change the song or click the shuffle button. It just says that Try Premium. When I'm already in premium.

• I'm on a premium package but the app itself is not allowing to change the song or click the shuffle button. It just says that Try Premium. When I'm already in premium.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App stopped being able to put to sleep

Hi I've been using Spotify for 3 years continuouslyBut in the last week I have stopped being able to put the app to sleep when not using itI have a Samsung device and it has a non removable batterySo preserving battery life, as I am a power user is p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've been using Spotify for 3 years continuously But in the last week I have stopped being able to put the app to sleep when not using it I have a Samsung device and it has a non removable batte...
  • DRUIDDOODE
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se me pausa sola la reproducción desde el movil

Desde hace ya un tiempo, se me pausa sóla la reproducción desde el móvil.He probado con todo. Hasta eliminando por completo la app e instalandola de nuevo.Ya sea con cascos, sin cascos o por bluetooth. Con la tablet (también andriod) no me ocurre. Me...

• Casual Listener
  • Desde hace ya un tiempo, se me pausa sóla la reproducción desde el móvil. He probado con todo. Hasta eliminando por completo la app e instalandola de nuevo. Ya sea con cascos, sin cascos o por blue...
  • rodro9alcuetas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t find friends....

Hey Folks!I cannot see any of my Facebook friends, error says, that none of my friends uses Spotify, but that isnot true.... many of my friends do use spotify ^^The same thing happens with my Windows Laptop. Even if i enter a friends name directly, i...

• Hey Folks! I cannot see any of my Facebook friends, error says, that none of my friends uses Spotify, but that is not true.... many of my friends do use spotify ^^ The same thing happens with my W...
  • vegasilvava
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiero que funcione

Ya he desinstalado la aplicación, incluso formatie el teléfono y la aplicación sigue funcionando demasiado lenta. Se cierra sola y se paran las canciones.Lo peor es que estoy en premiun y la aplicación me está robando.

• Casual Listener
  • Ya he desinstalado la aplicación, incluso formatie el teléfono y la aplicación sigue funcionando demasiado lenta. Se cierra sola y se paran las canciones. Lo peor es que estoy en premiun y la aplica...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.0] Offline Playlist Data on SD Card

I have a LGK 20 phone im trying to put my music on my S.D card put it don't have that option am i doing something wrong??

• I have a LGK 20 phone im trying to put my music on my S.D card put it don't have that option am i doing something wrong??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files are not downloading

There are a lot of songs that this app does not have, and I have added a whole heap via Local Files through my iTunes playlist. Lately the app has been deciding that it hasn't downloaded any of my songs and goes 'welp, I must download these again' on...

• There are a lot of songs that this app does not have, and I have added a whole heap via Local Files through my iTunes playlist. Lately the app has been deciding that it hasn't downloaded an...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Certain songs not transferring from local files to android

I recently purchased King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard's Quarters! and I'm in Your Mind Fuzz since neither are on Spotify. When I put them into my local files they appear in my desktop but when I try to download it to my phone only three of Quaters! s...

• I recently purchased King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard's Quarters! and I'm in Your Mind Fuzz since neither are on Spotify. When I put them into my local files they appear in my desktop but when I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline songs keeps being deleted from Artists and Albums but playlists remain intact and downloaded

I'm getting really tired of this **bleep**, honestly. Why the heck do I have a spotify premium account if my offline songs are always automatically being deleted (and I already did the reset on my phone AND my SD card, uninstalling the spotify and cl...

• Casual Listener
  •  I'm getting really tired of this **bleep**, honestly. Why the heck do I have a spotify premium account if my offline songs are always automatically being deleted (and I already did the reset on...
  • blukkeli
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

signing in

Hi, Having trouble signing in and really getting stressed with it, Cannot sign in with either Spotify or Facebook and are having to change passwords all the time. Someone please help me. Know my email, User name and the long name they gave me but sti...

• Hi, Having trouble signing in and really getting stressed with it, Cannot sign in with either Spotify or Facebook and are having to change passwords all the time. Someone please help me.  Know ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme de connexion

Bonjour j'ai un compte spotify premium family et des que j'entre sur spotify je suis hors connexion alors que j'ai du Wi-Fi ou 4gJe suis à l'étranger alors est-ce lié ou non ?Voici un screenshot qui confirme que je suis en wifi

• Bonjour j'ai un compte spotify premium family et des que j'entre sur spotify je suis hors connexion alors que j'ai du Wi-Fi ou 4g Je suis à l'étranger alors est-ce lié ou non ? Voici un screenshot ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproduccion

Me sucede que no me aparece la barra de reproduccion y al poner un tema no puedo elegir otro ni adelantar.. Tengo premium..

• Me sucede que no me aparece la barra de reproduccion y al poner un tema no puedo elegir otro ni adelantar.. Tengo premium..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

What most of us want is having a disable option on Spotify Connect like for example Behind The Lyrics type of option in settingsand we wanted that since 2014 and still hasnt been implemented yet which should beplease do something Spotify

• Regular
  • What most of us want is having a disable option on Spotify Connect like for example Behind The Lyrics type of option in settings and we wanted that since 2014 and still hasnt been implemented yet wh...
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes