Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal data storage removal - it worked!

When my wee 16GB phone started telling me I was running out of space I googled for hours, finally sorted app storage by size and yes...Spotify was taking up 4.5GB and as I only stream music and dont download any I couldn't figure this out. I read a g...

• Visitor
  • When my wee 16GB phone started telling me I was running out of space I googled for hours, finally sorted app storage by size and yes...Spotify was taking up 4.5GB and as I only stream music and dont ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Clear data to free up storage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Smallest offline Android player

This has been asked before but not for a couple of years and I hope the answer jhas changed. Anyway....what's the SMALLEST player I can use with Spotify offline playlists? I currently go running with my iPod nano 6th gen which is a perfect size but o...

• Casual Listener
  • This has been asked before but not for a couple of years and I hope the answer jhas changed.   Anyway....what's the SMALLEST player I can use with Spotify offline playlists?  I currently ...
  • figomes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Local Files won't play on mobile

Recently, I've made a playlist on Spotify based from my local files. I'm able to play this playlist on my computer perfectly, but when I try to listen to it on my Samsung S6 phone, it won't play at all and won't allow me to sync as all of the songs a...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, I've made a playlist on Spotify based from my local files. I'm able to play this playlist on my computer perfectly, but when I try to listen to it on my Samsung S6 phone, it won't play at a...
  • Rhiannonsj
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Getting a warning 10-15 times a day like a notification wrong password to scrobler.fm

It says wring password to last.fm, and I'm turning scrobbling to last.fm every time but is turning it self on, don't even have last.fm and never had

• It says wring password to last.fm, and I'm turning scrobbling to last.fm every time but is turning it self on, don't even have last.fm and never had   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Bluetooth recently stopped working with my car and headset

I have a 2016 Chevy Cruze and jaybird x3 Bluetooth headphones and for some reason just recently my Bluetooth stopped working properly with both. I use Spotify on my Google pixel 2 and everything was originally working fine but as of this week I can n...

• I have a 2016 Chevy Cruze and jaybird x3 Bluetooth headphones and for some reason just recently my Bluetooth stopped working properly with both. I use Spotify on my Google pixel 2 and everything was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App

I'm having trouble with my phone app connection to ps4 Spotify app. Normally when I'm in my WiFi it should see my ps4 and connect it easily. But this android app doesn't see the ps4. I have tried to restart WiFi on my phone and also for ps4 but didn'...

• I'm having trouble with my phone app  connection to ps4 Spotify app. Normally when I'm in my WiFi it should see my ps4 and connect it easily. But this android app doesn't see the ps4. I have tri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops doing what I want

Everything works fine meanwhile I am in the app, if I go to another app Spotify 1sec after that go crazy, notification bar changes to the first music I played, back and forward buttons doesnt works, including the pause one.. When I enter the app agai...

• Everything works fine meanwhile I am in the app, if I go to another app Spotify 1sec after that go crazy, notification bar changes to the first music I played, back and forward buttons doesnt works, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto play not working

So I can't disable the autoplay option and the songs are aways skipping to related artists.

• So I can't disable the autoplay option and the songs are aways skipping to related artists.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Local song on laptop

Hi guys, So I've got a problem. My friends made a song and I want to listen to it using Spotify.I am able to listen to it on the Spotify app on my laptop, but I am not able to download it to my Android phone.Does anyone have any idea how to fix this ...

• Hi guys,   So I've got a problem. My friends made a song and I want to listen to it using Spotify. I am able to listen to it on the Spotify app on my laptop, but I am not able to download it ...
  • ediewalton13
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched to android

I just switched from an iPhone to an android, I had a premium account with my iPhone but now when I log into my account on my android my premium is gone and everything I had downloaded is gone as well. Help!! Thank you!!

• I just switched from an iPhone to an android, I had a premium account with my iPhone but now when I log into my account on my android my premium is gone and everything I had downloaded is gone as wel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on android because I'm offline

I've been logged out of my Spotify on my android phone, and when I login it says I am offline and that I need to go online to login. But I can login on the internet, and there isn't an option to go online. How can I go online if I can't login!

• I've been logged out of my Spotify on my android phone, and when I login it says I am offline and that I need to go online to login. But I can login on the internet, and there isn't an option to go o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't see both of my Denon units... only 1

I have 2 Denon units and the newer one, all of a sudden, my android phone and Surface Pro doesn't see it to stream Spotify to. Help!! I want my music!!! It has been working for like 3 years!!

• I have 2 Denon units and the newer one, all of a sudden, my android phone and Surface Pro doesn't see it to stream Spotify to.  Help!! I want my music!!!  It has been working for like 3 yea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Brani

Dove si trovano tutti i brani di un artista su Android.Sarei grato se rispondere quanti prima

• Dove si trovano tutti i brani di un artista su Android.Sarei grato se rispondere quanti prima
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I have spotify premium but can't use crossfade on phone

I have spotify premium but I can't use a lot of options, such as crossfade, on my phone (android, samsung galaxy S7). The weird thing is it's not like I have a free account because I don't get any adds when I listen to music. I checked my account on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium but I can't use a lot of options, such as crossfade, on my phone (android, samsung galaxy S7). The weird thing is it's not like I have a free account because I don't get any ad...
  • Jennyg717
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect vs Bluesound (Node 2)

Hello, This question have been up several times on spotify community. Not one of my devices can find bluesound on spotify connect. I have:* uninstalled and reinstalled both Spotify and Bluos on several devices.* Disconnected all devices from spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   This question have been up several times on spotify community.   Not one of my devices can find bluesound on spotify connect.   I have: * uninstalled and reinstalled bo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Equalizer disappeared

Hey, I've been using the equalizer and bass boost in Spotify with my OnePlus 3 and I loved the ability to make my music sound a lot richer. Today I updated my phone to Android Nougat and the equalizer and bass boost have disappeared. Help?

• Hey, I've been using the equalizer and bass boost in Spotify with my OnePlus 3 and I loved the ability to make my music sound a lot richer. Today I updated my phone to Android Nougat and the equalize...
  • leftyduece
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download Spotify - I have an account and it is available in my country

I bought a new device Samsung S8 in the USA and back to Portugal I wanted to install Spotify. I got a warning that it is not available in the country when O have my subscription running on other devices. I already clear Google play services cache, bu...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a new device Samsung S8 in the USA and back to Portugal I wanted to install Spotify. I got a warning that it is not available in the country when O have my subscription running on other devi...
  • Ligurio
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nur Zahlung per Kreditkarte moeglich

Ich moechte die Zahlung aendern auf Rechnung ueber SwisscomAbo das geht aber nicht bei mir zeigt es immer nur kreditkarte oder paypall an. Wie kann ich das aendern?

• Ich moechte die Zahlung aendern auf Rechnung ueber SwisscomAbo das geht aber nicht bei mir zeigt es immer nur kreditkarte oder paypall an. Wie kann ich das aendern? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

app crashes at android after certain search attempts

When trying to search certain patterns, like for example something starting with po, pi, am....my spotify app just crashes.Android at Samsung Galaxy.Any hint welcome. Thanks.

• Regular
  • When trying to search certain patterns, like for example something starting with po, pi, am....my spotify app just crashes. Android at Samsung Galaxy. Any hint welcome. Thanks.
  • jbl1788
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Error when logging in

I am logged into the Facebook account that my spotify is connected to. The spotify app is still on my facebook app list. When i try to log in it says facebook error. All apps are updated as its a new phone (Huawei p8 lite 2017). Tried all other fixes...

• I am logged into the Facebook account that my spotify is connected to. The spotify app is still on my facebook app list. When i try to log in it says facebook error. All apps are updated as its a new...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes