can't play musicon galaxy tab.

can't play musicon galaxy tab.

Davids

hey all,

I have a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 (gt-p7500) running on the origional android 3.2 deleverd by samsung. Also I have a primium account for Spotify. The last 2 or 3 days i can't listen to music. All numbers are grey and when I click on it a message pops up without text. I can only select ok. What can this by??

4 Replies

Hares
Casual Listener
Same issue for me. The thing worked only the first samsung boot.

Evoorde
Regular

Same here. Works fine on android 2 versions but not on 3.2. Keeps on telling me that I am in offline mode. Adding songs to a playlist results in crashes of the app. Looks like the Spotify app is not working well on android 3.2 (see comments in the Play store). I Hope Spotify guys will come with an update soon

David
Spotify Legend

Hello there,

While we don't directly support the 10.1" version of the Galaxy Tab, you might want to try a clean installation of the Spotify app. However, Honeycomb devices tend not to work too well with Spotify at present, so we can't ensure that it will work. A full list of supported devices can be found here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Evoorde
Regular
Clean install, after uninstall didn't work for me. I will try another time with the link provided.
SUGGESTED POSTS