Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cancelling subscription

cancelling subscription

Hi I am trying to cancel my free subscription to premium, when I go to my subscription page there is no view options it just gives me the option to extend my free subscription, could you please help me to sort this out ASAP thanks
3 Replies

Hi dmoliver78, when you are referring to the free subscription, I am assuming you are talking to the 7-day trial, correct? If this is the case, then you need not worry about it updating, unless you have entered your payment details into Spotify. No payment details means no auto-renewal, and there's nothing to cancel.

Hi, sorry no its not the 7 day trial, it was an advert on Facebook free trial for 2 months, I unsubscribdd at the time and got an email to say that it had been unsubscribed but I'm still getting it for free, I want to stop it now as I've just got a new phone with a free 6 month of premium and it won't let me apply it until this current one is cancelled! 

Sent from my Samsung device

I suggest you contact support so they can help you get this sorted

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts