Free

Country

Saudi Arabia

Device

(Samsung Galaxy note 4)

Operating System

(Android Marshmellow, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

HI, Daily mix is one of the most loved features in spotify...just when it works.

and by "works" i mean when it does what it is supposed to do, which is to give you daily music, different music everyday. for me, this has not been the case, you see..all my daily mixes havent been refreshing daily, in-fact it has not refreshed for months, and i am not over-estimating if thats even a word!!!

it is just the same music and hasnt changed for months, this issue is occurring with my 6 daily mixes, discover weekly, release radar playlists.

5 Replies

I've been trying to get this problem fixed for the past few weeks on Twitter and keep being told mine's an "isolated case". Nope! Hullo, Spotify!? Can we have a fix, PLEASE!

I am having the same problem!! I also love the daily mixes...when they work. They haven't been refreshing, tried logging in on a different device, deleting all caches, forced logged out of all my devices. Nothing seems to fix it, and I haven't been able to get in contact with support. Is there any way to contact them other than twitter?

start a thread

Thanks! But the threads seem to be more of an ask the community, not an ask Spotify support...

Looking at all the posts online of people having this issue and receiving no assistance from support makes it look like it might be better to just to switch to a different music streaming subscription provider.

well yeah maybe that's an option, but some people still wanna stay on Spotify so they start a thread and more people upvote it the more attention it gets.

Suggested posts