Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

downloads becoming undownloaded?????

downloads becoming undownloaded?????

Hi,

When I download a playlist onto my Samsung Galaxy siii it will work absolutely fine. Then say a week later everything is undownloaded and says tracks unavailable and that I need to re download the playlists. I have not restarted my phone or anything like that to lose the playlists.

Why is it doing this?

This has happened about 5 times to me now it is very annoying when you have to wait to be in a wifi area to download coz it would cost too much in internet data!!!!

2 Replies

@Louisa_Cheshire wrote:

Hi,

When I download a playlist onto my Samsung Galaxy siii it will work absolutely fine. Then say a week later everything is undownloaded and says tracks unavailable and that I need to re download the playlists. I have not restarted my phone or anything like that to lose the playlists.

Why is it doing this?

This has happened about 5 times to me now it is very annoying when you have to wait to be in a wifi area to download coz it would cost too much in internet data!!!!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you using the most recent update from google play? 

According to the release notes this bug was fixed in the most recent application.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I contacted Spotify AU months ago about this and was advised it was a known bug they were working on. I have not heard from Spotify since and the problem still remains. Going to cancel Premium and get my money back as it is an absolute waste of my time to download tracks and pay for the privilege when I can't access them offline. It absolutely burns through my data just to load the playlists up, then I have to be connected to listen to any song. I have downloaded over 50 albums about 3-5 time already and I refuse to do anymore. I have the latest version of Spotify from Play Store, there is nothing they have suggested by way of assistance and I'm really annoyed. Maybe time to switch!

Suggested posts