I have premium and over the last month nearly every song either lags, skips or freezes....my subscription idiot I'm 3 weeks....fix the problem or I will go back to Pandora.....and NO , the problem is NOT with my device or my WiFi or with anything else..I am am I.T. pro and I have already tried all the (so called) "fixes"...itf i had to guess what the problem is I would be almost certain that it is improper buffering....
Allow me to apologize for the spelling and odd grammer of my comment.
I was trying to type on an older android device with a tiny keyboard, I failed miserably to get the correct message sent, my bad, sorry.
Yes, I have tried every combination of Install / Uninstall / Reinstall...every combination of Login...every configuration of Proxy Settings...every combination of Download and Stream Quality.
In doing that I made several discoveries.
1) None of those things worked (although every reinstall caused a temporary improvement).
2) The problem is NOT, repeat, NOT, Local (a full and complete WiFi test of every corner of my home established that my WIFI signal is probably being recieved by people on the ISS ~ 205 miles in space).
3) None of the things that were suggested as a "Fix" were within the normal parameters of what should be expected from an End User (read as: Why should I reconfigure virtually the entire Internet just to get an oddball Streaming Music site to work correctly?).
4) This problem started within the last couple of weeks.
5) I would be willing to bet that the problem is related to Buffering.