Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

full screen display problem on an android tablet

full screen display problem on an android tablet

for some weird reason spotify started to display a microscopic cover on full screen on my android tablet. i didn't change anything but it changed automatically by itself. i already reinstalled the application, i even did a factory reset to the tablet but i'm not figuring out what happen and how to setup the application to display the full screen play correctly again.

this is how it was when displaying correctlythis is how it was when displaying correctlythis is how it looks now on my tabletthis is how it looks now on my tablet

Plan

Premium

Device

Lenovo Tablet

Operating System

Android Oreo

3 Replies

Hey Paulgi,

That's frustrating, just to confirm, do you know if the app had completed an update when this started to happen as it might be caused by something that has changed on the backend.

Have you tried replicating this on another device or have you tried switching the rotation lock on and off to see if that changes anything?

Let me know what comes up and I'll try to help!

If you need anything else, let me know! 🙂

on my phone i can't test because somehow sopify only works in vertical mode. but i don't care much because i never use spotify on my phone, i only use on my tablet.

i just reinstalled spotify on my tablet and the problem remains. thats really really weird.

just tried to disable rotation. nothing changed. maybe they released a bugged update, because this is looking horrible.

Suggested posts