Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

hard time running 2 android apps on one account

hard time running 2 android apps on one account

Hi,

I hope Im not redundant with my question.

I have an android tablet (dropad a8, and google play thinks its a Verizon Sec MID_Serails) and I have an LG P350 running android. I have spotify on both devices and both are running android 2.3.

When I started using my tablet in addition to my phone, the tablet was sortof unable to connect. It would just connect me for like a second, and then say Im offline. 

Then - when I went back to my phone (the LG),  It did the same. Can the 2 apps be logged in at the same time? Or should I log out the phone spotify app when I want to use the the tablet spotify app and viseversa? Or is this something technical due to my dropad being some kind of a weird Chinese bootleg of a device...

Hope you can shed some light on this one...

4 Replies

For me - I am able to be logged in from the Windows client + Android client(s) (tested OK), but you can only play stuff from 1 device at a time per account.

So if your logged in to both devices with same credentials - Only 1 can play stuff.

Have you updated the Spotify client to the devices?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Thanks for your reply. I also dont have any trouble running the app/one of the apps and a desktop client at the same time.

Both the apps are up to date.... I think it is probably just the problem of both apps being logged in at the same time... 

Cheers and thnx again!

I'v got the Sensation running 4.0 Android and the newest Spotify + Galaxy Note with 2.3 Android and newest Spotify app at the same time + Windows client playing music, so it should work - to be logged in many devices at the same time.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Well I dont know whats causing the problem, but its something I can live with... IE its not that Ill be listening to three devices at the same time..

It probably the chinese bootleg dropad thingy messing things up...

Suggested posts