Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help

help

Ok, so I have Spotify for my computer and phone. Since I have primium I download albums to my phone. But now when I downlod one it just gets stuck at 40 precent for like an hour so I try again later and try a differnt album. Still they just don't download anymore. Also a lot of times on my phone when out of connection it says it won't play the track. I don't know why. It always has because its the tracks that are downloaded to the phone. Last but not least, a lot of times on my phone it will play the song but with no sound but the timmer is going. Then when you go to another it does the same thing.HELP
2 Replies

@nosam32 wrote:
Ok, so I have Spotify for my computer and phone. Since I have primium I download albums to my phone. But now when I downlod one it just gets stuck at 40 precent for like an hour so I try again later and try a differnt album. Still they just don't download anymore. Also a lot of times on my phone when out of connection it says it won't play the track. I don't know why. It always has because its the tracks that are downloaded to the phone. Last but not least, a lot of times on my phone it will play the song but with no sound but the timmer is going. Then when you go to another it does the same thing.HELP

Hi, please uninstall then reinstall the android app. This normally fixes these error's.

Also, try changing the download quality setting ๐Ÿ™‚

Also check how much free space you have and be aware that spotify downloads into the phone memory not any external sd card you have installed
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts