Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to play all downloaded songs on android

how to play all downloaded songs on android

how can play all my downloaded songs? i do not see it in UI.

3 Replies

Hi @pavelx, welcome to the community, and thanks for posting your question! While there is not an option to listen to all downloaded tracks from one place, if you've saved the songs to your liked songs using the heart icon, you can filter that playlist to only display downloaded tracks. To do that, just go to your library, choose the liked songs playlist, then tap the three dot menu at the top right of the screen; this will bring up an option to filter downloaded songs, which would allow you to just play those songs.

Also, in both the playlists and albums sections of your library, if you'll swipe down from the top, you should see a search box and a button labeled "filters." You can tap that filters button to find an option to only view downloads.

Finally, you can put Spotify into offline mode if you prefer by going to the home tab, tapping the settings icon at the top right, and turning on the offline mode toggle. Please note that you'll have to go online at least once every 30 days so Spotify can verify your premium account is still active.

I hope that helps to answer any questions you may have about using Spotify offline, but let me know if any issues!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is so, so dumb. I'm actively looking for a different service because playing my downloaded songs is obviously an important feature. Madness.

Yea same. And this would be a 5 minute programming session to implement. They literally already have the ability to sort out not downloaded songs

Suggested posts