Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to play only one album then stop - not go on to some random album radio next

Solved!

how to play only one album then stop - not go on to some random album radio next

seems like since recent update, if i start an album at bedtime and fall asleep, that album will finish and some seemingly random new album will start, and then another and another all night until i stop it. says sometihng about album radio.  for example, if i listen to the only song on Chris Cornell's new album, that song finishes and it goes automatically on to another Chris Cornell album...

how do i play just one album and have music stop after that album is finished?? 

i have been falling asleep to Spotify nightly for years and only seems to be new issue with recent update. happens on kindle fire. does it on iOS (iPhone) too with my family member's account, so does not seem to be 'account' thing...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

you have to go to settings/playback and turn off autoplay...

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi banana_jose! ive attached a screenshot of the solution (works for me at least) 

The Circle thing without the 1 just keeps playing the album and the one which are on the screenshot is repeatedly playing the same song 🙂 hope it helped!

If this helped u please Mark it as Solution and or give me a Kudo Much love ❤️

Mark
That right there.PNG
Marked as solution

you have to go to settings/playback and turn off autoplay...

this is not a solution to the problem described. unselecting/selecting what you show only affects playback of the ablum you are listening to, not going on to a different album.

Petulant1 yes of course i missed what he ment 😉 the solution is of course to turn off autoplay ❤️

Mark

this is not the problem i was having. thanks for the reply though.

Can u describe it in another way then?

Mark

Did you find the solution? I too would like my Spotify to simply play the album selected and not go on to other albums by the same artist afterward (as it used to do!)

Suggested posts