Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i paid for unlimited and was charged the 4.99 still cant play tracks a week later

i paid for unlimited and was charged the 4.99 still cant play tracks a week later

every time i log in everything is available, the only thing is everything is in light grey and says track not available. I have tried everything including reinstalling and the problem is still there. i sent out two emails to spotify for help last week and so far have not been answered. need some help, thanks!
5 Replies

Hi there,

You need a Premium subscription, not Unlimited, to listen on Android or iOS. See the differences here https://www.spotify.com/uk/get-spotify/overview/
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

i would then like to try the spotify premium trial offer but it says i am ineligible because i already have unlimited, all i own is this tablet so i would like to get the trial before hand how can i do this?

The only way to do it now I think is to start a new account
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Would someone from spotify please email me with a solution so i dont lose 5 bucks and have to make a new account

Hi jscott0889 - So @licenced is right, you'll need Premium to use Spotify on your Android. 

As far as the trial goes, I can see you already signed up for our 48 hour trial in June. Once that ended you would've received an email from us offering to extend that by another 30 days. If that offer isn't activated within 14 days it then expires. 

However, what you can do now is upgrade to Premium via your subscription page. Your Premium status will start immediately when you upgrade, but you will not be charged at that point. Instead, the remaining Unlimited subscription time will be halved and given to you as Premium.

If you don't want to continue with the Premium service you can cancel at anytime via that same subscription page.

Suggested posts