Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

instantly crashes after login

instantly crashes after login

hi! I am currently on a samsung galaxy note, how ever ive had the same problems with my htc desire hd and sensation.
The app crashes after the update. Every time. Ive tried all the steps here in the forum. I also tried formating the sd card and tried a factory reset on my phone. All that happens after every reinstall is that i can log in and use the app for a few minutes, then it freezes and closes and after that i cant even open it. It worked fine before the update.. Ive also tried the non google play version. Same. **uh-oh**.
3 Replies

Hey khelgesson, welcome to the Community.

I'd kick things off with a password reset. Strangely, this does seem to help in some crashing cases. So let us know how you get on.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Tried it and there was no difference. .

Sorry to hear that. Best drop us a message through our contact form and we'll help you out by email.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts