Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

just signed up for premium and was charged twice?

Solved!

just signed up for premium and was charged twice?

Not cool especially since I can't even use it since its stuck in offline mode...help? Refund?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Of course, I was about to get in touch by email to address this.

[edit: check your emails!]

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Offline problem is well-knowed. It started today for some users. Spotify is working hard on it!

With double-payments please send a message to payment team via conctat form in About us section.

Well will you guys still be charging people if they can't even use it? Seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Please keep in mind that I am a Spotify customer like you. So do not blame me on this thing. I just suggested you what you should do. Spotify is selected some users as Community founders.

We are users with a huge knowledge about Spotify. I'm a expert user on Spotify in Windows and Windows Phone Mango.

Ok well I wasn't blaming you personally I'm blaming spotify. No need to take it personally.

But I send this topic to Spotify, so someone can look into it.

Hey there, the offline mode issue is most likely related to a current issue we're experiencing with the servers. But it should be mostly clearing up now.

Check the Twitter link in my signature for live updates.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

But if user has charged twice, what user should do? Canb you Richard take a look at user's account more closely. 🙂

Marked as solution

Of course, I was about to get in touch by email to address this.

[edit: check your emails!]

Oh, thank you Richard. 🙂

Suggested posts