Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my offline music are getting deleted.

Solved!

my offline music are getting deleted.

look, it's the fourth time I'm this month that I have to download all my playlists and offline music again, because the just get deleted. If I try to listen to a music that was already downloaded it uses all my internet just like I'd be streaming it. The worst part is that the app keeps using my storage as if my songs were still downloaded.
Screenshot_20170510-102936.png
Screenshot_20170510-102911.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! I see that you are using Spotify on your smartphone. This error is probably fixed when you clean up some storage. When your smartphone's storage is full, it automatically cleans the apps to rendeem storage.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi! I see that you are using Spotify on your smartphone. This error is probably fixed when you clean up some storage. When your smartphone's storage is full, it automatically cleans the apps to rendeem storage.

My smartphone has 64gb. It's not full. Even with my downloaded songs are still 30gb. It happened 2 times in the last 2 weeks. I'm really thinking about switching to Apple Music. It's a big problem and Spotify does not appear to try to solve...
Waiting for answers
My smartphone is Moto Z

i am having the same problem! My songs are all downloaded and then at least once a week only some of them are still downloaded. very few and very random. Very, very frustrating!

I'm continuously losing my downloads!! It's pissing me off! I am using an iPhone 7plus 128g. Lots of space. Any answers in how to prevent this from happening from Spotify. From a customer who is about to leave

I just had this exact same problem. Tried to listen to offline music on a flight only to find that all of my offline songs had been deleted. What is going on???

**bleep** it! I'm giving up. Third time in 2 weeks and Spotify doesn't give a **bleep** for me, so....
I'm deleting my app and I'll unsubscribe my premium. I'm going to Apple music.

It seems like Spotify doesn’t care about fixings this issue. I already read tons of other posts of people asking for help and most of the anwers avade te real problem: THE APP HAS A BUG!!!

Spotify please face it and get it FIX sooon, no more exuses, no more reinstalling, no more of storage stories. My phone has 128GB more tan 80 free and I’m facing the same issue and is pretty annoying.

Agreed with the above. I'm staying unsubscribed until they acknowledge and fix the issue.

Suggested posts