Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my spotify account won't let me save any of my local mp3 files. whatever i do it won't work anymore

my spotify account won't let me save any of my local mp3 files. whatever i do it won't work anymore

Plan

Premium

Country

Belgium 

Device

Xiaomi Mi A1 / Moto g5 plus

Operating System

Android Oreo, Windows 10 / Ubuntu /Playstation 4

My Question or Issue

i have spotify premium for for quite a while and when i first took the premium spotify service i could save all my local mp3 files to my spotify but after the big spotify interface change i couldn't do that anymore.. on non of my computers or smartphones whatever song it was. i would like to play my personal music on spotify again i can't share it anyway so i don't know what i do wrong. could you help me with this pleas. i have tried so much but i just can't figure this out on my own i have a picture here that shows what see when i try it. (Note) that now these days i always stream through the internet i save it on my library but i don't save it on my device. At the beginning i did. But i already tried to download it again with the setting download on device on (and that also didn't salve it. thank you.

a nice day to you all

Screenshot_20180707-141537.png
1 Reply

Hey @JeroenBorret, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with local files. Can you make sure you're following the exact steps listed here?

Let us know if that helps 🙂

Suggested posts