Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline folder deleted

offline folder deleted

Hello i am from germany so sorry for my bad 🙂
30 before, i updated a playlist on my computer and after that i wanted to hear the playlist on my mobile phone.
But when i opened spotify i had to login and all my playlist were deleted.
What could i do to avoid this problem in the future?
And does anybody know the reason of this?

I have the galaxy s4. Before i had the iphone 4 and i never had such a problem.
I would be very thankfull if someone could help me 🙂

Felix 🙂
8 Replies

Have you tried for force close the app an opening it again?

This sometimes happens to me (except the login part).

i forgott some words :$

-Sorry for my bad english

-30 minutes before, ....

Yes i tried it but it doesn't work.
i also looked in the settings and there stud that there isn't any save space used for spotify playlists

Hi there. I checked your account and all your playlists are still there. Did you log in with a different account on your phone, maybe?

Community Ergo Sum

I didn't do anything.
I just were logged out and i had to log in again.
And after i logged in, my playlist weren't downloaded anymore

Hi Felix776 - When you first joined Spotify did you create a unique username?

Or have you always signed in with your Facebook email and password? How many playlists do you usually see? Our hunch is you've got a second account somewhere on our system. 

Hi there. . I have a s4 and it seems if my offline playlist always i close spotify app is deleted(and on my other machines as well. ). I use a encrypted ssdcard if that's a problem with spotify. It is just like this since the last android update, before everything was fine. Maybe somebody knows the problem and can help. Regards.

Same problem here, only it seems to happen everytime I go offline, like in Airplane mode on my phone. I can have my playlist playing, then I go offline and it will just revert baclk to being onliner only and ask me to re-download it again. About to piss me off because this isn't the first time. 

Suggested posts