Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline playlist is not for travelers

offline playlist is not for travelers

I am currently on a flight to istanbul, and the over to south africa. I love music, thats why i have spotify.

When i put my phone on flight mode, all my offline playlists was deleted for some reason. This will be the longest 24 hours in my life.

I really counted on you spotify, but this is just nuts. Is this what im paying for!? I started my subscription the first year you started in Norway.

Remember, your customers are on the road everyday, music is life, and this is just messed up
5 Replies

I also bought super expencive new headphones on the airport. because i forgot mine at home. The new sennheisser momentum for best sound and comfort.

They will be worn as a scarf.

I do not trust your programming anymore. Can you recomend any good programs for listening to music on the phone? Tidal is better?

Or can you provide me with a step by step list of do's and dont's when using spotify offline playlist. F.eks: do not use flight mode

Remember me when you listen to music people, cause i will be reading a freakin book

Things are better now. Managed to outsmart my way in to ataturks business lounge. They have better internet.

I should be able to download a playlist

They found me out. Ive been sent out to the hard streets of ataturk.

Good thing i have a phone that came with ONE COLDPLAY SONG

Suggested posts