Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi,

I just changed my account on premium, in order to be able to download my playlists.

But it's not possible, as on my desktop there is no button "available offline" at the top of the playlist and there isn't any green or black or grey arrow to show me if a download is possible.

Who can help me?

Andre

2 Replies

Hi there! So right next to the play button on the desktop client, you should see a button that looks like a circle with three dots in it. Click on that and you should be able to mark the playlist "available offline."

Keep in mind you actually have to be inside of one of your playlists for this to show up.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi,

If you just changed it then it may take an hour or so to replicate through the servers, especially if purchasing on one device and then checking on another. Try logging out and back in again to see if that forces it to become visible.

If you still cannot see the 'Available Offline' button then can you try checking your Account page?
Also, make sure you're using the right account details as it's easy to mix up Spotify Accounts and Facebook accounts.

If you still have issues then post back here and we'll try to help further.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts