Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist shows up, but songs aren't syncing

Solved!

playlist shows up, but songs aren't syncing

So when I make a new playlist on the computer, it will show up on my phone, but the songs themselves won't. I'm connected to the same wifi as my computer and i've tried logging in and out of the app, but that's not working.. Idk what to do.

so, for example, I JUST made a playlist called 'test' and put some songs in it. the fact that there is a playlist called 'test' will show up on my phone, but it won't have any songs in it and I can't seem to force it to sync with the computer.

anyways.. help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

The super users have actually just been discussing this, it appears there is a playlist issue. 

Can you try copying the tracks from "test" (which I can verify is empty) over into a new playlist a small number at a time (say 100 max) and see if they will then appear in your phone? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

The super users have actually just been discussing this, it appears there is a playlist issue. 

Can you try copying the tracks from "test" (which I can verify is empty) over into a new playlist a small number at a time (say 100 max) and see if they will then appear in your phone? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thank you so so much!

Suggested posts