Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlists changing automatically

playlists changing automatically

per the title you guys, this company is apparently switching this when playing tunes on an android phone. samsung. OS ver 11.x is there a reason for this? bug? or are you guys out in CA going crazy with your attempts to understand what's inside human souls? If it's the latter and I can't stop it other than hacking the app or the phone, which of course I have no time to do, I'm going to forego your service, because obviously I'm not happy about what every is causing it. if I select playlist ""s"", and tunes play for ''x'' amount of minutes or hours (unknown), it will start playing tunes NOT in playlist ''s''. and that list has MORE than 15 tunes in it, so it's not an issue of your company adding tunes because of that cap requirement. I was told about that here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Discussion/adding-songs-FOR-me-when-I-don-t-want-them/m-p/509...

thanks.

1 Reply

Hi @ajetrumpet,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you make sure AutoPlay is disabled from the Settings? This feature enables songs to play automatically when the tracks in a playlist/album end.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts