Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlists deleted and login lost

playlists deleted and login lost

How come my HTC one first lost all downloaded playlists over night and then lost it's login?

Is that a bug?

It's really annoying that I now have to download everything again...

I only use spotify for about 3-4 weeks and I haven't done anything to my phone... was all just gone over night.

Is that a bug? Does that just simply happen?

3 Replies

Hello!

Hmm.. that is weird. Did you login to any other devices and download offline playlists? There is a limit of three, here information on that. Otherwise, it might be a bug, some other people are having this issue as well.

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Could you explain what you mean by "lost it's login"? Was it just your downloaded playlists which were missing because it is possible you are logged in with the wrong credentials. Try logging out and back in using the facebook login (if your account is linked to facebook) or your username if not.

The login was simply not there anymore... I didn't do anything. Had to reset my spotify password because I didn't know the password anymore.

As for the playlists... I only used one device!!! So had to do that new as well.

But I did delete everything and reinstalled spotify from google play store so that helped...

Suggested posts