Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problemas en la reproducción de música

problemas en la reproducción de música

Activo la aplicación desde mi cel android, y se corta la reproducción sin que se apague el cel. Se interrumpe de manera aleatoria.
Antes no me sucedía. Celular funciona correctamente, tanto con Wifi como con 4G
3 Replies

Hi there @SusanaVS22,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're sorry that you're not able to use Spotify like you should be able to so we'd like to take a closer look into this. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.

First we'd like to suggest that you start with a clean reinstall of the app as  this is different from a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If that doesn't do the trick and you have an SD card, can you  uninstall the app > turn off your phone > take out your SD card > turn on the phone again (without the SD card) > reinstall the app since the card can be corrupted.

Keep us posted so that we can continue to look into this if you need us to 🙂

Have a great day!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Al terminar una canción la que viene comienza se corta y continúa, lo que hace desagradable y molesto usar la aplicación que por cierto es pagada.

Hey @Apokalipcys,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Can you please send over a short video of the issue so we can investigate further? Also, please let us know if you've tried any of the suggestions posted by @Jeremy above.

We look forward to your reply.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts