Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"More like Artist/Playlist" section stuck on one artist for the past month

"More like Artist/Playlist" section stuck on one artist for the past month

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I listened to the band "whoo" once a couple months ago and my "more like artist" section on the home screen has been stuck on "More like whoo" ever since. I listen to a ton of different/new music and it hasn't changed once. It was like that on mobile and desktop, but someone suggested playing one of my playlists overnight on the desktop and that fixed it on there. However, it's still stuck on "More like whoo" on mobile. I've tried deleting my cache and uninstalling/reinstalling the app but that did nothing.

IsH2syH.jpg
3 Replies

I have the same problem on my Honor 10 since December. It doesn't append on my desktop app. Spotify assistance, after so many attempts (uninstall, reinstall, offline profile cleaning)  told that they did not know how to help me more. They suggested me to wait for the next update. The application has been updated two or three times but I still have the same annoing problem. 

I have been stuck on more like for the same artists for months now.

Same for me on galaxy s8, and s10 after I switched. It's been saying more like 'the horrorist' for months now and I listened to it only once 

Suggested posts