Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Not enough space left on device"

"Not enough space left on device"

I call BS. There is enough space. Furthermore, kindly don't link me to your troubleshoot page, I've done everything twice and still nothing has been helpful. I have even gone as far as to go over multiple forums hoping to find a clue that could help me, and found nothing.

This is getting ridiculous and tiresome. I pay for your service to work smoothly and professionally. Forcing us to redownload everything was one thing, but then to force us to face this ongoing problem with having to redownload our music and receive false alerts that our devices do not have adequate space to finish syncing music for offline use is far from professional. Especially when you ignore most of us when all we want is for our issues to be resolved so that we can get on with our lives without having to continuously deal with this issue.

Either I get my music or I'm done with Spotify. Clearly you didn't test this new app out, otherwise we wouldn't be dealing with these issues.

Feel free to ignore, but I'm not letting the issue drop until you properly fix it.

For the record, I have a samsung galaxy blaze, there is enough space (don't ask how much, it was adequate before and that's all you really need to know), I've gone through all of the steps that I've seen thus far, and now I'm angry. (It's still downloading one of my playlists which has less than 70 tracks on it and it's only at 21%. It's been a freaking 30 minutes. That is a clear sign as to how little you've tested this new app out before throwing it at us.) Help me or my subscription and support is terminated. And trust me, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

1 Reply

Did you make sure the old cache was deleted? When I downloaded the new app, I noticed the automatic removal tool didn't actually take the old cache off the SD card...I didn't run out of space, but I also didn't redownload everything that was on there before, and it still left me with only about 7 GB on a 32 GB card. Check this post that shows the directory names you should be looking for.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts